Quentin Tarantion's ninth film, the highly anticipated, Once Upon A Time In Hollywood is currently full swing into production and we're all starting to lose our minds over the 1960s awesomeness that this baby is gonna be! Set in 1969, the film tells several interconnected stories "Pulp Fiction style" in Hollywood, with Charles Manson and his Manson family lurking in the background. The film also features one of the greatest ensemble cast ever to be assembled and we've got many of their character details listed below along with a set video, images, and more!
Check out the cool video below.
Here's many of the actors from the film (not all of them), and their character descriptions that's been discovered.
- Leonardo DiCaprio as Rick Dalton, a washed-up Western TV star struggling to stay relevant in Hollywood.
- Brad Pitt as Cliff Booth, Rick’s longtime friend and stunt-double.
- Al Pacino as Rick Dalton’s agent, Marvin Shwarz.
- Margot Robbie as Sharon Tate, the actress who was murdered by members of Charles Manson’s cult. She also just happens to be Rick’s next door neighbor in the film.
- Burt Reynolds as George Spahn, the man who rented his ranch out to Manson. (Learn more about Spahn here.)
- Kurt Russell, Tim Roth, and Michael Madsen, all in currently undisclosed supporting roles.
- Timothy Olyphant, in an undisclosed role.
- Damian Lewis as actor Steve McQueen.
- Dakota Fanning as Manson Family disciple Squeaky Fromme, who later tried to assassinate President Gerald Ford.
- Nicholas Hammond as actor and director Sam Wanamaker.
- Emile Hirsch as Manson Family victim Jay Sebring.
- Luke Perry as Scotty Lancer, who may or may not be based on a television actor of the same name.
- Clifton Collins Jr. as a character named Ernesto The Mexican Vaquero.
- Keith Jefferson as Land Pirate Keith.
- James Marsden in an undisclosed role.
- Julia Butters in an undisclosed role.
- Scoot McNairy as Business Bob Gilbert.
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood opens on August 9, 2019.
Are you guys and gals ready for Tarantino's next masterpiece? Please, let us know your thoughts in the comments section below. As always, thanks for stopping by ECMOVIEGUYS!