By Matt O'Bryant
With the official release date for the Digital version and Blu-ray being revealed yesterday! It was only a matter of time before the finer detail began to appear online. Well less than 24 hours later, here are all the Bonus materials that will be on the three disc Blu-ray set.
- Secrets of The Force Awakens: A Cinematic Journey (69:14)
– The Story Awakens: The Table Read (4:01)
– Crafting Creatures (9:34)
– Building BB-8 (6:03)
– Blueprint Of A Battle: The Snow Fight (7:02)
– ILM: The Visual Magic Of The Force (7:54)
– John Williams: The Seventh Symphony (6:51)
– Deleted Scenes:
1. Finn And The Villager (0:31)
2. Jakku Message (0:47)
3. X-Wings Prepare For Lightspeed (0:22)
4. Kylo Searches The Falcon (0:50)
5. Snow Speeder Chase (0:48)
6. Finn Will Be Fine (0:23)
– Force For Change (3:22)
We also have the brand new Star Wars: The Force Awakens In-Home trailer for you to enjoy, which reveals some of the deleted scenes that we have listed for you above. Sound off in the comments below with your thoughts.
To celebrate the in-home release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Target, Walmart, and Best Buy are each offering fans a retailer-exclusive, uniquely packaged, collectible version of the Star Wars: The Force Awakens Blu-ray Combo Pack. These limited edition releases, seen below, will be packaged as follows:
TARGET – The Target Star Wars: The Force Awakens Blu-ray Combo Pack comes with exclusive packaging and an added 20 minutes of bonus content, including never-before-seen interviews with Daisy Ridley and John Boyega and a deeper look at the movie’s costumes and weaponry
WALMART – The Walmart Star Wars: The Force Awakens Blu-ray Combo Pack comes with exclusive BB-8 packaging and an exclusive Star Wars Galactic Connexions trading disc
BEST BUY – The Best BuyStar Wars: The Force Awakens Blu-ray Combo Pack features exclusive SteelBook Packaging
Star Wars: The Force Awakens hits Blu-ray on April 5th.