By Matt O'Bryant
What's up guys and gals,
Now this is awesome!
New details involving Jason Momoa's Aquaman in the upcoming Suicide Squad film have been revealed to us Exclusively from the scoop master's themselves Heroic Hollywood!!
Warning Spoilers below:
In earlier news this week by Heroic Hollywood, it was revealed that Batman will see Aquaman being held inside a containment chamber (cameo) on video surveillance footage in the upcoming Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice!
So how did Aquaman get caught?
According to the scoop masters @ Heroic Hollywood:
- In the Suicide Squad film we will learn about the images that Batman saw of Aquaman on the video surveillance footage in Batman V. Superman!
- Aquaman is being held prisoner by Amanda Waller and is being studied and tested on.
- How did Aquaman get caught in the first place? Check out this very cool bit.
- He was captured after he fought a mutated shark who is being held in the same prison as he is.
- A mutated shark?
- It's referred to as the King of Sharks!
A.K.A King Shark!! Featured above!!
LEAVE US YOUR THOUGHTS BELOW ON THIS BREAKING NEWS! FIRST REPORTED BY OUR GOOD FRIENDS AT HEROIC HOLLYWOOD! THE SCOOP MASTERS!!
Batman V. Superman: Dawn Of Justice hits theaters on March 25th, 2016
Suicide Squad hits theaters on August 5th, 2016
LIKE, SHARE, AND FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK @EASTCOASTMOVIEGUYS