Breaking!! Spider-Man Headed To Marvel Studios In Mega Deal!!
By Matt O'Bryant
Welcome back everybody,
Huge breaking news! It's official spider-man is headed to the Marvel Cinematic Universe!
All last year there were massive rumors flooding out the gates of Sony Pictures, one of those massive rumors was that after the less than stellar reception by fans and critics of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 that Sony had been approached by Marvel Studios to try and bring Spider-Man to the MCU for their film Captain America: Civil War film, a reboot, plus appearances in all the new upcoming Avengers films over the next five plus years. Well it looks like those rumors were true to some degree, because news just flooded the web that Marvel Studios has indeed reached landmark agreement in what will most likely be called one of the biggest movie studio deals of all time!
Here is what we know so far:
- The Spider-Man that we all know now is over, no more Andrew Garfield.
- New Spider-Man Actor to be announced soon.
- Spider-Man will now be in the Marvel Cinematic Universe Films and Vice Versa.
- This New Version of Spider-Man will Launch in an upcoming Marvel Film so Spidey can join Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk and the rest of the gang along with Guardians of the Galaxy in some awesome new adventures.
- Most likely that next film will be Captain America: Civil War
- Next Sony Pictures and Marvel Studios will Co-Produce a New Spider-Man film set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Release date for Stand-Alone Spider-Man reboot has been set for July 28, 2017
- Sony Pictures will continue to finance, distribute, own and have final creative control of the Spider-Man films
- Because of the announced stand alone Spider-Man film, Marvel has pushed back many of its previously announced film's release dates.
- Captain Marvel has been pushed back to November 2nd, 2018 from the previously announced July 6th, 2018.
- Black Panther delayed from November 3rd, 2017 to July 6th, 2018.
- Inhumans delayed from November 2nd, 2018 to July 12th, 2019.
- Thor: Ragnarok has also been pushed back from its previous release date of July 28th, 2017 to November 3rd, 2017.
This is huge news for the movie industry and will probably be one of the biggest stories being talked about over the next few weeks, this deal between Sony and Marvel is still in the very early stages so there is much more to learn about with this agreement. This deal is insane, in a good way for anybody out there who is fans of comic book movies and/or movies in general.
This deal is gonna change the landscape for the foreseeable future in the movie industry!
Stay Tuned for more updates...
Thanks for checking us out, leave your thoughts below, Like and Share us on Facebook!